Homemade Pumpkin Puree
More Pumpkin Fever!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Huge bowl-ful (8-10 Cups) stale bread torn to medium/large pieces
- 1 1/4 Cups pumpkin puree
- 3 Cups milk
- 1/4 C melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 can condensed milk (sweetness to taste)
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar (sweetness to taste)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Tear apart stale bread into medium-large pieces. Combine with baking powder in large bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine milk (2% & condensed), butter, eggs, brown sugar, spices, and puree. Whisk until smooth.
- Poor into bowl of bread. Make sure each bread is coated. Let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Bake in greased casserole dish for 45-60 minutes or until top is golden and crispy.
|that's a lot of stale bread! :p|
Get Your Feast On!