10 September 2010

PB & Banana CUPCAKES??

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly
YEP!! and they're pretty awesome if I do say so myself :)






 PB & Banana Cupcakes
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 3/4 C butter (room temperature)
- 1 large ripe banana smashed
- 1/4 C peanut butter slightly melted
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 C milk (room temperature)

preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Set aside

Cream butter, sugar, vanilla extract in one bowl. Add eggs (one at a time). Whisk in bananas and peanut butter. Add about a cup's worth of dry ingredients into wet ingredients, combine, then add all of milk. Add in slowly the rest of dry ingredients while mixing.  

DO NOT OVERMIX BATTER or else it will come out dry!

Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 18-20 minutes. Take out, let cool, and frost.

Peanut Butter frosting
- peanut butter
- powdered sugar

Slightly heat peanut butter until it's super soft. Add powdered sugar until consistency resembles frosting. (I didn't add the measurements because people like their frosting differently and...because I didn't notice how much I added of each lol)


ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...