24 April 2013

7-Day Green Smoothie Challenge #3 - Day 3

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly


Apples. Coconut. Kale.

A strange combo you might think. I wasn't even sure what the result would be. Surprisingly it's quite yummy! My smoothie ended up being a little thicker because of the apples. If you want to make this yourself, just add water until it reaches your desired consistency. I didn't mind the thickness! It doubled as a great snack! :o) My sister, who is extremely healthy encourages the family to use coconut oil more often because of course it's awesome for ya and so I have.  Gracias sister!




:oP

Get Your Feast On!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...