05 September 2012

7-Day Green Smoothie Challenge - Day 3

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly


This is probably my favorite green smoothie so far! One of my favorite snacks of all time is a grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich. I decided to turn it into a smoothie haha. Why not! After using the spinach for  Day 1 I realized that you don't really taste it all, so I wasn't worried about using it here. I used fresh peanut butter, but if you want to make this for after your workouts you can totally use peanut butter flavored protein powder.

This definitely has eliminated my dessert cravings for today. Best part? It's pretty much guilt free.


PB & Banana Greenshake

Ingredients
  • 2 heaping handfuls fresh baby spinach
  • 1 2 bananas frozen & chopped
  • 2 teaspoons peanut butter
  • 1 teaspoons honey
  • 1/4 - 1/2 cup milk
Cooking Directions
  1. Blend it all together!

Get Your Feast On!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...