21 November 2010

Polish chocolate goodness

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly
My mom came home from work with these amazing Polish chocolates. I don't know how popular or if they're even considered good chocolates over there, but when I tasted them I almost died haha. So delicious. They come in these cute colorful sachets and each chocolate has a different filling: caramel (advokat k, I don't know what that means, but that's what that was labeled), pistachio, hazelnut, and coconut. My favorite was the pistachio and hazelnut. I couldnt' stop eating them haha.



I forgot what this one was, but it had little crispies inside in a creamy chocolate ganache.

Yum.

peace&love,
Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...