18 November 2010

Archives

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly


Look what I found in the archives of my parents' library!!! (aka the basement lol). I remember seeing this book in my grandparents' house when I was younger. I remember they had a minibar in their basement, but instead of keeping liquor in the shelves, they used it to store tons of books and old VHS videos lol. I'd always sneak behind there and look at all of them. This always caught my eye, but it was too heavy for me to carry so I'd just bypass it. Somehow it ended up with my dad and in my hands haha. It just seems like your typical cookbook, but I'm more interested in the "...from around the world" aspect of the title.

Can't wait to cook my way through the pages of this baby! :)


peace&love
xo//Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...