02 June 2010

First Customer!

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly
WOOHOO! My first Avon shipment has arrived and my very first customer award will have to go to......my mom!! (haha!) She's also another reason why I became an Avon rep. SHE LOVES AVON!! I don't blame her. She's been using the Reversalist Cream for a while now and it has been working wonders for her skin. She also decided to buy some makeup remover lotion because the normal makeup wipes that you get at the drugstores were causing her eye irritation and the Avon one does not. I bought a few things for myself as well. I really wanted to try the Avon Solutions Cleanse and Night Cream. I've been hearing great things about it. My first impressions of the product...it smells divine! Can't wait to try them out!



Click on the images below for discounted prices or check out

   My Online Avon Store!


peace&love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...