30 May 2010

AVON

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly
I've used Avon for so many years dating back to the very first time several years ago when my mom brought home some Avon products and gave tinted chapsticks to me and my sister. We loved it! Since then, Avon has been a brand that's been used in this family more often than not. We encounter "Avon Ladies" (as I like to call them haha) through work, neighbors, friends, even family. I thought to myself, why don't I become an Avon Representative myself?! It's been an interest of mine for a while now, but lately my financial troubles lol has definitely sparked a stronger desire to at least TRY it out.

Avon has been around for almost 125 years empowering women all over the world. It's one of the largest companies to support breast cancer research (The Avon Walk for Breast Cancer), as well as large provider of funding for many facilities taking in battered women. The products are great quality, prices are reasonable, and it's a company that is always finding ways to give back to the community.

I recently visited the nearest Avon office and was quickly assisted by a super nice lady, Jo-Anne. She explained to me everything I needed to know and soon I was being handed my starter kit and on my way to a new business endeavor. Needless to say, I got home and felt slightly overwhelmed. It's definitely something that'll take getting used to, but I'm up for the challenge and this new experience :)

I've also become an Avon eRep

For great deals,


Peace&Love,
YOUR NEW AVON LADY ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...