25 April 2010

Dates

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly



It was a rainy and cloudy Saturday, an omen of good luck they say....

The date, April 24 2010, a young woman named Pamela Valbuena finally was wedded to her love of nearly 8 years, Shawn Bernal.  It was a day we all saw coming, and more importantly, a day long past overdue....at least in my eyes.



It was one of the the smallest weddings I've ever attended, roughly 30 guests more or less, yet it was the most special and dear to my heart. For all intents and purposes, I will not count the day of May 21st, 1980 as I was not there to witness it myself, but understand that I will always cherish The Gift my parents have given me and have continued to give me all my life. After all, I wouldn't have been able to see the day of March 12, 1987, let alone live 23 years and counting to tell you about it, had it not been for them. Seeing my sister finally make her dream of marrying Shawn come true was the cutest, most beautiful thing!

Saturday is special in its own right and marks only the start of more adventures to come for the newlyweds and while December 11th, 2010 may be a far away thought for some people, it's a day so many of us are in anticipation for and a day that is fast approaching. I say, BRING IT!! :)

May all our lives be filled with days, dates worth remembering. Of course, a date is only made up of words and numbers, but each day has its meaning and it's up to us to realize it and learn from it.  Always seeking meaning in everything you do or encounter is the best way I know how to really appreciate life and all it has to offer.  Today is April 25th, 2010, another Sunday I'm thankful to be alive for and also it's the day after my sister just got married and I acquired a new brother :) 


Until then, I give you Mr. and Mrs. Bernal!! woohoo!!

Look at the happy couple!!! woop! woop!
If you want to see more pictures, click the smiley face!!

:)

A little something I put together hehe



The countdown begins and I'm Philippine dreaming all the way. I can't wait to see everyone!

peace&love

1 comment:

  1. You are a talented an beautiful writer. Keep up the great work. I'd rather stay anonymous, it's been a while. Take care of yourself, turtle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...