23 April 2010

a French bistro & Some Sister Love

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly
For my sister's mini bachelorette party (after a long decision making process haha) we decided to do something extremely mellow as my sister wouldn't have had it any other way. We had a nice lunch at a french bistro, went to the spa where I opted for a mani-pedi, and had a girls night in where we watched Disney movies all night haha. Very chill, very fun, my sister had a great time and that's all that matters :)





 I had a crepe with a salmon and pesto filling with a small salad on the side. Very good!


peace&love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...