25 January 2010

Wordle!!

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly

Sumbled upon this website today and thought it would be fun to do a little wordling on my own blog haha. What does it mean to wordle? Well, basically all you do is enter your blog/website URL and the wordle machine will conjure up all your most commonly used words. The bigger the word appears, the more common. I don't really have many entries to go by, but I thought the results were pretty interesting nonetheless. I wonder now if I really wanted to write about my "exercise A.D.D." lol.

(click on pic for larger, clearer image)
















Try wordle.net on your blog and see what results show up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...