12 October 2009

My Soul is Complete!!

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly
So these past few weeks I've had this burning urgency to create this blondie recipe of mine in it's entirety..chocolate chips and all! I'm still very proud of my earlier blondie treats, but nonetheless it still bugged me. That and of course, my sweet tooth at that moment felt deprived for some reason hahaha.  Soooo, I decided to followup on the Nutter Butter Blondies w/ a more popular version of the tasty treat. Needless to say, this time I actually had chocolate chips!! MISSION COMPLETE!! 

The is so simple to make and the product is amazing!! You can refer to my Nutter Butter Blondies recipe here and just add whatever chocolate morsels you desire :)




 

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...