03 October 2009

Nutter Butter Blondies

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly
My Nutter Butter Blondies are a result of both an incomplete pantry and awesome improvisational skills. Actually, I pretty much made up a recipe...and hoped & prayed it turns out normal and not some burned up mess.  My favorite kind of blondies are the ones that somehow incorporate chocolate into the recipe--chocolate chips, chunks, swirls, syrup, dark, milk, bittersweet, etc. etc. etc. All of it, EXCEPT white :)

My point is, it just doesn't taste complete without them. In my case, I had everything I needed except, of course.......*sigh* the chocolate!! Normally, I would make sure that I had everything, gather it all together Rachael Ray style, except in smaller loads haha. However, with my aching stomach desperately yearning for a tasty treat, impulses kicked into high gear kicking all caution to the curb. Nonetheless, I managed to make do with what I DID have and to my surprise, the results were delectable!!


Keep reading for the recipe! :)



- 1 C butter melted (8 tbsp
- 2 C light/medium brown sugar
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 C all purpose flour
- 3 handfuls of chopped pecans (walnuts optional)


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and whisk melted butter and brown sugar in another bowl. Then, add the egg and vanilla extract. Slowly add dry ingredients with wet and combine until batter is formed.

Pour into a greased baking pan. Be sure to spread evenly and Bake for 20-25 minutes or do toothpick test.

Cut into squares and serve with ice cream or a cold glass of milk. 



ENJOY!


*NOTE TO SELF*
Please take better pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...