- 3 or 4 medium sized avocados (the more the merrier!)
- 1 or 2 medium sized tomatoes diced
- 1 small small onion diced & caramalized (or cooked through)
- 2 teaspoons - 1 tablespoon Siracha (or to taste
- pinch of salt (or to taste)
- pinch of ground black pepper (or taste)
- optional: pinch of ginger
- Simple gather ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Smash together until desired consistency.
- Season and serve!
Chilled Avocado Pudding
- 1 or 2 medium sized avocado
- 1 banana
- 2 heaping teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- optional: milk (as much needed to reach desired consistency)
- Gather ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth like pudding.
- If it becomes too thick add a little milk to reach desired consistency.
- Refrigerate until chilled and serve!
Hope you enjoy!
Get Your Feast On!