02 February 2013

Grilled Corn Salsa, GO RAVENS!

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly


Another February is upon us, which means SUPERBOWL is as well!! Woohoo!! haha I'm not gonna lie, unless the Bears are competing, I normally don't get too caught up in all the hype. I still end up watching it regardless though to see especially the half-time show hehe. With that said, I do like the Baltimore Ravens, so I'm rooting for them this year!

Here's a simple, yet tasty fun dish perfect for entertaining. I love the freshness of it as well as the spicy kick from the jalapeno :)




Spicy Grilled Corn Salsa

Ingredients
  • 3 or 4 medium sized corn on the cob grilled
  • 2 green onions chopped
  • 1 jalapeno pepper chopped
  • pinch salt (or to taste)
  • pinch black pepper (or to taste)
  • 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
  • 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Cooking Directions
  1. Peel back and remove corn husks and silk. Rub corn with butter/or olive oil. Wrap corn with foil and grill for 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
  2. Using the flat top of corn as a base on your chopping board. Run your knife down the sides of the corn releasing the kernels.
  3. Combine rest of ingredients with corn in a nice serving bowl.

I like to serve this on some toasted bread bruschetta style or with tortilla chips and a side of some extra jalapeno chiles! :)


Check out some of my other recipes fit for Superbowl XLVII Sunday!


Get Your Feast On!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...