Another February is upon us, which means SUPERBOWL is as well!! Woohoo!! haha I'm not gonna lie, unless the Bears are competing, I normally don't get too caught up in all the hype. I still end up watching it regardless though to see especially the half-time show hehe. With that said, I do like the Baltimore Ravens, so I'm rooting for them this year!
Here's a simple, yet tasty fun dish perfect for entertaining. I love the freshness of it as well as the spicy kick from the jalapeno :)
Spicy Grilled Corn Salsa
- 3 or 4 medium sized corn on the cob grilled
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped
- pinch salt (or to taste)
- pinch black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Peel back and remove corn husks and silk. Rub corn with butter/or olive oil. Wrap corn with foil and grill for 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- Using the flat top of corn as a base on your chopping board. Run your knife down the sides of the corn releasing the kernels.
- Combine rest of ingredients with corn in a nice serving bowl.
I like to serve this on some toasted bread bruschetta style or with tortilla chips and a side of some extra jalapeno chiles! :)
Check out some of my other recipes fit for Superbowl XLVII Sunday!
Get Your Feast On!