08 September 2012

7-Day Green Smoothie Challenge - Day 6

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly





Sorry this one's up super late! The weather was on and off again and so was my energy. I think these smoothies are really helping me fight off a cold.  I'm close to feeling 100% again.

Anyways, I was a little skeptical and quite frankly a little disappointed when the color came out kind of murky and swamp like haha, but it tasted awesome especially the basil. I love basil so much I grow my own. I'll definitely be using them in sweet dishes as well now :)

Basil Swamp Shake 


Ingredients
  • 2 handfuls baby spinach
  • 10 large basil leaves
  • 1/2 cup frozen peaches
  • 1 cup fruit juice or water
Cooking Directions
  1. Blitz and enjoy!
Get Your Feast On!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...