05 February 2011

:)

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly
Normally I like to browse around my favorite fellow foodie blogs out there and see if I can join in on any Linky parties. It's a great way to meet other bloggers who share your interest as well as garner traffic for your blog...overall, just super interactive, which I love. Usually they'll have a theme and you fill out a form linking back to one of your posts of a recipe. You can choose what picture you want as your thumbnail.  It's quite more organized than I'm describing, but anyways yeah, for the first time I was invited to one by Lisa from "Sweet As Sugar Cookies".

Click the link below to check out the action!





peace&love,
Andrea Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...