02 August 2010

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly
 As much as I try to stay active as well as eat healthy, I'm fully aware that isn't always the case--the eating healthy part. Besides deserts of any kind, one of my biggest weaknesses is FRIED CHICKEN! homemade especially, but even fried chicken from the stores are delectable. There's a new joint called, The Chicken Coupe, that opened up about a month ago near where I live and it is my next mission to see what they're about. I believe they're a family owned business so we shall see...

Blog, I will update you soon. I must. haha



peace&love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...