22 March 2010

Shopping Adventure

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly
Today Chicago was blessed with tons of rays of sunshine, clear blue skies with a cool windy breeze! Unfortunately all the fun to be had was spent indoors haha. What can possibly be better than enjoying Mother Nature at her best?..........SHOPPING! I haven't gone shopping in forever and today I got to spend some time with my beautiful sister. It's days like these where I thank my training haha We spent a good 3-4 hours straight, no breaks or rests, just walking and walking, shopping and shopping. I was helping her hunt for some nice outfits for her and her man's engagement photoshoot this wednesday. I have to say, it was definitely a lot of fun despite the fact that I only bought one thing! I'm so proud of myself! lol :)


My outfit for today was just casual with a blue batwing sweatertop from Rainbow and black skinny jeans from the Miley Cyrus collection ( I love her clothes!)

Add caption
(excuse the mess in the back!)



I bought some cute black pumps from Charlotte Russe for only $22.80. They're having a buy 1 get 1 for $10, but sadly I didn't find a 2nd pair that I like, which is okay I guess!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog! I saw your link on the American Idol boards. Your an Alex Lambert fan too :) Cute shoes btw!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...