31 March 2010

Tabata

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly

Switching gears, I'm super proud of myself. The past 2 weeks, I've increased my cardio activity from doing half an hour to 45-60 minutes 3 or 4 days a week. A whole freakin' hour on that damn treadmill lol. But to be completely honest, it starts to go by super fast after a while.
 I've also incorporated a lot of power walking with the pooch! :) I also discovered Tabata recently, which I'm loving. Sometimes running gets tedious and super boring, so I try to research on different types of exercise. Yoga is something I've dabbled in here and there, but have never moved forward with it. Yoga, to me, is like pulling teeth. I find it very difficult to stay focused. I can do the moves fine, but my...

*cue Yoda voice* 

"mind is not one with my body". Anytime I get the opportunity to dust myself off and try yoga again, my respect for those who have embraced it and live it daily grow exponentially because it is HARD! Anywho, Sherlock, who's been the best workout buddy ever is slowly losing more weight as well.  We both have a long way to go before we reach our "optimum health" as I like to call it, so we're going to continue moving forward. Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...