31 August 2012

7-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly

I recently received an e-invite to do a Green Smoothie Challenge. My first reaction was "mehh" . Don't get me wrong, I love me some smoothies, but I never really got into the whole green smoothie thing. Not because I'm snooty...I definitely am not. It's just that I love greens and often include them in my meals or even as a snack, so when I enjoy a nice fruit smoothie, the desire or thought to add them in never really crossed my mind.

However, I get so excited when I find new blog inspiration. Not to mention, this challenge is the perfect way to rejuvenate my health/fitness goals.

So, I'm up for it!  Be sure to check out Katherine from Real Food Runner for more details if you'd like to join! It'll be fun!


Also, if you have any green smoothie tips, please help a noob out and leave a comment!!



Get Your Feast On!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...