23 August 2010

Riva

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly
 
We look like sisters! 
(From left: My sister, Mom, and Me!)


As part of my Mom's 50'th Birthday Extravaganza, my sister booked us reservations to this lovely seafood (and more!) restaurant! With the best view of Navy Pier and Lake Michigan on such a sunny and beautiful day, I decided to take advantage of the glorious lighting I'd never be able to recreate myself and get some awesome food shots :)



 And for dessert!!!....






Here's a slideshow with the descriptions of each dish :)


                                            

(The embed code for whatever reasons won't allow me to center the whole thing. The only way for me to create the illusion that it is, is by supersizing it lol)


peace&love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...