21 April 2010

Beauty of Spring

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly
Spring is one of two of my favorite seasons. The other being autumn. The colors, the fragrance, the atmosphere of spring, it all just breathes New--New beginning, new life, new happiness, a new chapter, a new start. Not to mention, it's the season in which so many birthdays fall including my own! :)

Here's to a fresh canvas for all of us to paint a new picture in. Whatever that picture portrays, may it be a beautiful reflection of what we're experiencing in our lives at that very moment. Cheers to a new season filled with new opportunities! :)


Below, are some beautiful pictures taken by myself and my sister in my parents' backyard.


Baby Magnolia tree 



Baby Cherry Trees in bloom


All photos captured: Andrea V

peace&love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...