29 September 2009

And here it goes.....

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly
Well to say the least, I'm very nervous but excited at the same time to start this blog. I've been wanting to start one for so long, but didn't know where to begin. Thanks to my brother who introduced me to this blog site, I hope that I can share as many of my recipes as I can with the world as well as a little about myself. Along the way, I really hope to meet some folks with the same passion as me. I've made a declaration to never stop learning about the culinary arts, so anyone who thinks they can "school" me (haha and NO, that's not a challenge) is more than welcome.

Here's to a journey I wish to share with anybody and everybody with an appetite for life and the delicious goodies that come along with it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. Please leave me a comment; I love reading all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...